[c-nsp] iChat AV and Cisco CBAC/NAT

Reuben Farrelly reuben-cisco-nsp at reub.net
Fri Mar 16 09:18:38 EST 2007

On 17/03/2007 12:22 AM, Jared Mauch wrote:
> 	Sorry to rant and rave, but I get annoyed every time I pick
> up my desk phone off of speaker and it won't unmute.  I'd swap to
> my 7970 but it can't register to my (non-cisco) SIP proxy.

I had the same problem.  Try downgrading to 8-0-2(SR1) and see if that fixes it.
  It may be due to the SIP Date: header damage that found it's way in soon after
that release.  That version is the only version that works fairly well for me on
the 7941/SIP - it is basically functional but my phone usually crashes once or
twice per week.

This is probably heading somewhat off topic for this list now anyway (looks in
the general direction of the cisco-voip mailing list where this stuff really
belongs).

Reuben