[c-nsp] ios roulette blues (6500/7600 SXF)

Robert Boyle robert at tellurian.com
Mon Mar 19 23:49:55 EST 2007

At 12:36 AM 3/20/2007, you wrote:
>We've also had some issues getting the sup720's to boot SXF code.
>Unfortunately, I haven't been on-site, and I don't have good intel on
>exactly what happened, but with confreg set to 0x2102 and several valid
>boot system flash disk0:... statements followed by a fallback boot system
>flash sup-bootflash:... statement, the unit ended up refusing to boot

Dumb question, but are you running the latest ROMMON code? We are
running the same version you are trying and it works fine without any
problems - however, we are also running the latest ROMMON code.

-Robert

Tellurian Networks - Global Hosting Solutions Since 1995
http://www.tellurian.com | 888-TELLURIAN | 973-300-9211
"Well done is better than well said." - Benjamin Franklin