[c-nsp] netsol https login problem thru a pix

Philippe Strauss philou at philou.ch
Wed Mar 28 04:36:51 EST 2007

Hello NSPs,

Anyone seeing this strange problem: since ~24h, it's impossible for
us to login to https://www.networksolutions.com/manage-it/index.jsp
thru a PIX515 running 7.2(1), only on static one-to-one NAT connection.
thru PAT it's working fine...
(I hate firewalls..)

By loging in, I mean entering a valid netsol username and password,
and gettin the administration screens behind.
Instead we get this just above the login form:

"The User ID and password you've entered do not match our records. Please
confirm that the User ID corresponds with the password you've entered
and try again."
(I hate network "solutions" :)

regards.

--