[c-nsp] IP multicast stub routing on Cat3750 ipbase image?

Dale Shaw dale.shaw+cisco-nsp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 05:42:06 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to confirm the rumour that IP multicast stub routing may be
introduced in a future *IPBASE* IOS release for the Cat3750 platform.
Can anyone confirm or deny?

It would be very nice as it's virtually the only feature we need in
IPSERVICES for one of our customers' campus network.

cheers,
Dale

--
 Dale Shaw                        tel: 02 6222 3794
 Solutions Designer (Comms)       fax: 02 6222 3838