[c-nsp] CHDS3/CDOC3

Peder @ NetworkOblivion peder at networkoblivion.com
Tue May 1 20:55:45 EDT 2007

What are most people using for T1 termination via channelized DS3/OC3
going forward?  We are still using some 7500's with CHDS3 cards and I am
about ready to dump them for something newer.  My big requirement is QoS
as we are passing VoIP over these circuits, but that is about my only
requirement (of course cost is always an issue too).  I know there are a
ton of options, 7200's with PA's, 12000's, 6500's with SPA's, etc, but I
don't really know what would be the best bet going forward and I am
wondering what other people are using in production networks.  Thanks.

Peder