[c-nsp] an example DSL configuration

Scott Granados gsgranados at comcast.net
Wed May 9 02:20:18 EDT 2007

Hi, I have a client who is interested in setting up many branch offices and
bring these back to a central location via IPSEC.  They have a pile of
2610's and a pile of ADSL cards.  At each location they wish to have two DSL
lines, one with my client's network, and another with a carrier who they
have a relationship in place with already.  Setting up one DSL interface
using PPPOE seems relatively simple from the cisco documentation.  Is there
a good example of bringing up two lines at once and having one be primary
while the other is in stand by waiting for a failure on the primary?  Any
pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks