[c-nsp] troubleshooting SVI input drops on MSFC3

Dale W. Carder dwcarder at doit.wisc.edu
Wed May 9 11:02:12 EDT 2007

Here's some commands to get you started:

sh buffers input-interface
sh int vlan1234 switching
sh ip interface
sh ip traffic
sh cef drop
sh ip cache flow
sh cef not-cef-switched

Some more help can be found here:
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/63/queue_drops.html

You also might want to verify that you didn't configure a feature
that causes punts.

If you really want to get dirty, you can create a span session to
monitor traffic destined to the RP.  This has been discussed on this
list once or twice, but it is a bit messy.

Dale