[c-nsp] SNMP quering of queue-stats etc. / CBWFQ / cbqos from C7200

Ed Ravin eravin at panix.com
Thu May 10 09:36:54 EDT 2007

On Thu, May 10, 2007 at 12:04:42PM +0200, Dennis Breithaupt wrote:

>  Hello people,
>  It seems, that I've either misunderstood the concepts of getting
> qos-stats out of a c7200 :) or that there're some other problems with
> that. Anyway, I kindly request any hints, that may help here :)

   http://www.acktomic.com/cricket/cricket.htm

Download genRtrConfig or one of its friends and run it against your
router.  Be sure to use the --vendor-int or whatever option it is that
digs out all the Cisco-specific stats like the queue-stats.  Even if
you're not using Cricket, the Cricket configuration that this script
generates will show you how to get the queue-stats, filtered packets,
and other fun stuff.