[c-nsp] Jitter - s. ex at the work place

Aaron Daubman daubman at gmail.com
Fri May 11 09:55:52 EDT 2007

Janine,

> Any recommendations on a system that can make my life easier (and give me more time away from the office), from you nice guys, will be much appreciated.

If you're looking for a free solution, you may want to check out
JFFNMS (http://www.jffnms.org).  It could be overkill for what you are
looking for, but I found its discovery and status reporting, as well
as RRDTool wrappers which allow you to select date/time ranges for
graphing to be very useful...

It also supports Cisco's SA Agent as an interface type so you should
be able to get latency, jitter, etc, measurements for reporting.

Good Luck,
     ~Aaron