[c-nsp] ACS Solution Engine 4.0 RDBMS tips

omar parihuana omar.parihuana at gmail.com
Tue May 15 09:33:43 EDT 2007

Hi List,

Currently, we're using a Free Linux RADIUS for AAA ( mainly for PPPoE user
authentication), Right now, we've bought a ACS Solution Engine, and we're
going to import a large number of users. I've read about RDBMS for this
task. In Linux enviroment text plain files allow load a large number of
users. I would like create an CSV file and ready, but how can I build the
CSV file? is it possible? RDBMS is suitable? I need only add/del/modify user
accounts with their respective RADIUS-reply. Any sugestion will be very
useful for me!

Thanks!

--
Omar E.P.T