[c-nsp] ACS Solution Engine 4.0 RDBMS tips

Dennis drockz at gmail.com
Wed May 16 06:57:38 EDT 2007

I'm not sure about the 4.0 but in the 3.3, RDBMS was the only option for
large imports (or other batch processing) apart from manually adding (or
modifying) each account one at a time. You can create the CSV file from
excel... bring everything into excel and save as csv... here's a good link
on it... for ACS3.3 anyway.. not sure if 4 is the same... I need to upgrade
myself someday soon... Dennis

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/access/acs_soft/csacs4nt/acs33/user/ag.htm