[c-nsp] eompls with different vlans at the ends

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Wed May 16 07:52:54 EDT 2007

don't think you can filter BPDUs on the PE if you're using this type of
setup (you might be able to do if you used SVI/Vlan-based eompls, i.e.
with an interface Vlan and bpdu filter/mac-acl), so you need to address
this PVID inconsistency issue on the CE, either by disabling STP for the
Vlan (as you already suggested), or by enabling BPDU fulter on the CE
switches, which looks like a better option.

	oli