[c-nsp] Channelized E1/PRI Problem (Peter Nyamukusa)

Glenn Goldie ggoldie at hotmail.com
Wed May 16 17:54:51 EDT 2007

Hi Peter,

A Loss of Signal alarm generally means physical cabling problem. Either your
2/0 port had nothing connected up when you issued the 'show controller e1'
command, or else you may be using an incorrect cable. E1 pinouts are
different from standard CAT5 cabling so be aware of that.

Good luck,

Rgds,
Glenn.