[c-nsp] T1 Cables

Vincent Aniello vincent.aniello at pipelinefinancial.com
Fri May 18 11:24:46 EDT 2007

Are there cables specifically for use with T1s that we should be using
to connect circuits to our Cisco routers with integrated CSU/DSUs?  We
currently use CAT5E cables and have chronic problems with errors on a
few of our circuits.  The cable length between the smart jack and router
is 25 feet.

Thanks.

V/

Disclaimer: Any references to Pipeline performance contained herein are based on historic performance levels which Pipeline expects to maintain or exceed but nevertheless does not guarantee. Congested networks, price volatility, or other extraordinary events may impede future trading activities and degrade performance statistics.