[c-nsp] T1 Cables

Vincent Aniello vincent.aniello at pipelinefinancial.com
Fri May 18 17:21:34 EDT 2007

The serial interface shows input errors:

     39030 packets input, 5489247 bytes, 0 no buffer
     81 input errors, 0 CRC, 0 frame, 0 overrun, 0 ignored, 2 abort
     34658 packets output, 5285537 bytes, 0 underruns
     0 carrier transitions

The T1 controller on the router is showing the following errors:

  Total Data (last 14 15 minute intervals):
     0 Line Code Violations, 2 Path Code Violations,
     0 Slip Secs, 3 Fr Loss Secs, 0 Line Err Secs, 0 Degraded Mins,
     3 Errored Secs, 0 Bursty Err Secs, 3 Severely Err Secs, 0 Unavail
Secs

Any insight as to what would cause these types of errors?

Thanks.

--Vincent