[c-nsp] T1 Cables

David Coulson david at davidcoulson.net
Fri May 18 11:41:18 EDT 2007

Nope - Any old Cat5 will do the trick. If you're seeing errors on
multiple circuits, and they're delivered on copper, it might be
something telco related on the backend. They should be able to do tests
against the NIU and CSU and establish if the issue is on the telco
facilities or on the wiring between NIU and CSU.

What sort of errors are you seeing? Can they be explained by anything
other than cabling, such as clocking issues and such?