[c-nsp] CEF bug with 12.2(25)S4

Vincent De Keyzer vincent at autempspourmoi.be
Mon May 21 17:06:39 EDT 2007

Saku,

thanks for your answer!

However the bug description found on CCO does not seem to cover completely
what we have seen: e.g. applying "no ip route-cache" to int Gig2/0.801
causes CEF to be disabled on all subinterfaces of Gi2/0.

Do you think that this is actually the same bug? I wouldn't like to upgrade
software just to discover that only half of the problem is solved.

Vincent