[c-nsp] PS failure in Cat4500 but no logging of event

Kevin Graham mahargk at gmail.com
Sat May 26 20:46:03 EDT 2007

On 5/26/07, Jee Kay <jeekay at gmail.com> wrote:

> On a side note, does anyone know if there is an SNMP OID for the
> colour of the Supervisor LED as reported by 'sh env' ? I'd like to
> monitor it as a generic catch-all that our other monitoring bits might
> not notice (like this, for a start).

CISCO-ENVMON-MIB will address the specific case of power supplies (as
well as fans and thermal conditions) and is pretty widely implemented.
CISCO-ENTITY-SENSOR-MIB is cleaner, but I seem to recall a fair number
of platforms lacking support.

For the general solution you're looking for, whiel
CISCO-HEALTH-MONITOR-MIB would seem to be the answer, but Cisco
apparently that believes its only of interest on a 5850...