[c-nsp] OSPF Interface problem

Peter Nyamukusa petern at africaonline.co.sz
Mon May 28 07:40:03 EDT 2007

Hi Guys,

I am running ospf as my IGP and on my access server which is running IOS
image c5300-jk9s-mz.123-12a.bin. I have disabled all interfaces from
participating in ospf routing except my fast Ethernet yet when I check the
ospf process it show that all the interfaces are participating in ospf this
access server is in a stub area see below

router ospf 1

 <ommited>

 passive-interface default

 no passive-interface FastEthernet0

sh ip ospf

 <ommitted>

    Area 2

        Number of interfaces in this area is 124 (1 loopback)

        Area has message digest authentication

        SPF algorithm last executed 00:08:12.788 ago

        SPF algorithm executed 2 times

Regards,

Peter