[c-nsp] PPPoE Relay from 1811 to 7206VXR

Jason Rowley jason.rowley.lists at gmail.com
Tue May 29 09:06:52 EDT 2007

Hi Skeve,

We have some 7206VXRs acting as relays to our Redback SE400s. We had
to add the "sessions max" command to the bba group because the 7206
only allows 100 pppoe sessions on a FastEthernet interface by default.
We're nowhere near 4k - it was just set that high out of frustration
:)

Our 7206s are configured similarly to this:
vpdn enable
vpdn ip udp ignore checksum
!
vpdn-group l2tp-tunnel