[c-nsp] 12.0 IOS still the preferred service provider train?

Jeff Tantsura jeff.tantsura at sscplus.nl
Tue May 29 11:10:55 EDT 2007

Hi Tracy,

12.0S train is still the only train to run on GSR's
Cisco is going to stop development on 12.0S train within few years so if
your routers are "IOS XR ready-E3/5" :) I'd start looking towards it.
I really liked playing with it and it has lots of stuff people on this list
have been asking cisco for years -
unix alike grep, if/else/then policy framework, preconfigured interfaces,
etc

Regards,
Jeff