[c-nsp] 7600Sup720/6500Sup720

Nick Griffin nick.jon.griffin at gmail.com
Tue May 29 16:26:18 EDT 2007

I'm looking for recommendations regarding IOS software to be deployed on 2
new 7600's and 2 new 6500's. The 6500 will be in the core of the network
terminating server stacks via 4948's. They will have redundant connections
to 7600's that will terminate the ISP connectivity via provider managed
MPLS. They will need to be able to provide bgp as well as a redundant FHRP
preferably GLBP. I'm a little confused with all the talk of the product
split and code changes, simply looking for recommendations.

TIA,

Nick Griffin