[c-nsp] 7600Sup720/6500Sup720

Phil Bedard philxor at gmail.com
Tue May 29 17:12:07 EDT 2007

Do you have access to feature navigator, with that you can compare
the features of the images side by side.
With what you have listed there, which is fairly basic, you should be
able to run 12.2(18)SXF software on both devices.
12.2(33)SRA/SRB are the software trains that only run on the 7600
platform, but I'm not sure you require the features those trains
provide.

Phil