[c-nsp] 7600Sup720/6500Sup720

Nick Griffin nick.jon.griffin at gmail.com
Wed May 30 10:53:41 EDT 2007

I do have access, I'm not as concerned about the features, most should
include what I am looking for. I'm concerned with going with software that
is up to date and supported on the device I will be using, ie running SXF
code on a 720 in a 7606. Just wondering if there are any concerns with that?

Thanks,