[c-nsp] 6509-NEB-A lifecycle

Tim Durack tdurack at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 11:46:02 EDT 2007

I've seen some evidence of a 6509-V-E waiting in the wings. Our SE
wasn't too helpful last time we checked (admittedly several months
ago.)

As far as I can tell the 6509-V-E is a 7609-S with a new paint job, so
you wouldn't think it would take this long to release unless there are
some BU politics involved.

Anyway, I'm still waiting patiently.

Tim:>