[c-nsp] Need help with a solution...

Cliff cbfcx4 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 11:46:45 EST 2007

Hello all,

I have a "challenge" (read: requirement) from a customer to implement
the following.  Basically, they have two datacenters, but only one
with internet access (site "A").  They wish to have servers in the "B"
site serve up data via the "A" site internet.

They run a PIX-525 at "A" that controls the inet access/NATing/etc, a
6509 (mostly for L2 switching), with a FlexWAN/PA-2T3.  Connected to
"B" via DS3 to a 6513 also with a FlexWAN/PA-2T3.  Both run SUP720's,
routing protocol used is EIGRP.

Basic diagram:

INET<--->PIX<--->6509<---DS3--->6513<--->SERVERS

I'm having trouble designing a solution for this, I know it's not a
great setup, but any ideas or past experiences would be much
appreciated.  Sorry if my explanation wasn't too clear, if more
information is needed, let me know.

Obligatory: The best solution would be internet access in both
locations, but isn't possible at this time.

Thanks in advance...