[c-nsp] Need help with a solution...

Michael Malitsky malitsky at netabn.com
Tue Nov 6 18:55:35 EST 2007

Cliff,

Unless I am misunderstanding, this looks like a straightforward "routed
networks behind PIX" scenario.  Depending on complexity and scale, this
could be as simple as a static route pointing back to the network(s) at
center "B" and appropriate NAT/ACL statements on the PIX.
Let me know if you want to go into details.

Michael