[c-nsp] Max performance 6148(A--GE-TX boards

Patrick McEvilly patrick_mcevilly at harvard.edu
Wed Nov 7 21:14:55 EST 2007

We have been experiencing high input packet drops on interfaces on
6148a's when we are less than ~200mb/s on the 8 ports combined in one
case and <100Mb/s in another, not anywhere close to the 8-1 over
subscription as advertised.  It also got much worse when we went from
catos to IOS last week, not sure why.  Don't expect too much from a
6148a module.