[c-nsp] Slow CLI in 2821

Peter Rathlev peter at rathlev.dk
Thu Nov 22 18:30:52 EST 2007

On Thu, 2007-11-22 at 20:06 -0300, luiz.maia at light.com.br wrote:
> I have a 2821that is very slow when I telnet it and interact with CLI.
> There are lots of free CPU and memory, as you can see below.
<snip>
> There is a MPPP with two E1 circuits and when one of the links is out,
> router behavior is normal.

Just a shot in the dark, but maybe there's a problem with one of the
links, so half of the packets are being thrown away when the router
balances the load? In a TCP session this would result in a very slow
connection. I that case you should be able to test that with a ping.

Regards,
Peter Rathlev