[c-nsp] Slow CLI in 2821

luiz.maia at light.com.br luiz.maia at light.com.br
Thu Nov 22 18:06:11 EST 2007

Hi List again,

I have a 2821that is very slow when I telnet it and interact with CLI.
There are lots of free CPU and memory, as you can see below.

show memory
                               Head         Total(b)      Used(b) Free(b)
    Lowest(b)      Largest(b)
Processor   436F0360   198245536    13819156   184426380      180808160
180687416
               I/O   3F400000     12582912       5516356        7066556
6737616          7066140
show processes memory
Processor Pool Total:  198245536     Used:   13812716    Free:  184432820
               I/O Pool Total:    12582912     Used:      5511344    Free:
     7071568
show processes cpu
CPU utilization for five seconds: 2%/2%;   one minute: 3%;   five minutes:
3%

There is a MPPP with two E1 circuits and when one of the links is out,
router behavior is normal.
IOS: (C2800NM-ADVSECURITYK9-M), Version 12.4(5), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3)

Any idea?

Tks adv.

LUIZ PAULO MAIA
Gerência de Redes e Telecomun / ATOS ORIGIN SERVIÇOS DE TECNOLOGIAINFORM
LIGHT S.E.S.A. / luiz.maia at light.com.br / 8119-5683

"Evite o desperdício. Antes de imprimir, pense em nosso compromisso com o
desenvolvimento sustentável."