[c-nsp] MPLS Aware IPSec VPN using SPA-IPSEC-2G

Danielsen.Peter Christian PED PED at kmd.dk
Sat Nov 24 07:13:26 EST 2007

	Question everyone on a strange problem,

	I just setup up a configuration running MPLS aware IPSec VPN
using an SPA-IPSEC-2G module,
	If I from the internal interface, try to ping the remote end, of
the VPN tunnel, there is no problem, then I add a router on the backend
of the central VPN router, connected direct to the same IP subnet, the
backend router, is not able to ping the inside interface of the central
VPN router, when removing  "crypto map TEST" its possible to ping
between Backend and Central VPN,

	Tried to put on an access-list on the interface,when "crypto
map" is off, the access-list counts up, when adding the "crypto map"
nothing happens on the access-list,

	[backend] 172.31.110.128/28 [Central VPN] 131.x.x.64/28 [@]
131.x.x.252/30 [Remote VPN] 172.31.110.1 [loopback]

	Configuration is don by using interface Vlan ,

	Any hints,

	Best regards
	Peter

www.kmd.dk www.kundenet.kmd.dk www.eboks.dk www.organisator.dk

Hvis du har modtaget denne mail ved en fejl vil jeg gerne, at du
informerer mig og sletter den.
KMD skaber it-services, der fremmer effektivitet hos det offentlige,
erhvervslivet og borgerne.

If you received this e-mail by mistake, please notify me and delete it.
Thank you.
Our mission is to enhance the efficiency of the public sector and
improve its service to the general public.

KMD A/S l Lautrupparken 40-42 l DK-2750 Ballerup l CVR-nr. 26911745

KMD er medlem af IT-Branchen, Dansk Erhverv, samt anmeldt til
Datatilsynet som edb-servicevirksomhed. KMD er certificeret i henhold
til ISO 9001:2000, med Dansk Standard som certificerende organ,
Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Certificeret SAP Hosting Center.