[c-nsp] on the subject of SNMP

Bill Nash billn at billn.net
Tue Nov 27 15:54:04 EST 2007

Try looking for 'bridging' and 'forwarding' tables instead.

6500 is screwy (at last check, I'm a few years out of date by now) in that
you need to append @$vlanNumber to the community string when polling the
device to get information about a specific vlan. Once you get into that
context, things might start to make a little more sense. I've no
experience with FWSM, though, so caveat utilitor. Hope that helps.

- billn