[c-nsp] on the subject of SNMP

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Nov 27 19:16:25 EST 2007

Justin M. Streiner wrote:
> Does anyone have an OID to:
> 1. enumerate the VLANs configured in a vlan-group to be presented to an
> FWSM in a 6500 via the "firewall vlan-group" command?
>
> I've searched the MIBs using many different combinations of "vlan",
> "firewall", "channel", etc, but have come up with nothing.

No idea on that score; we don't have any FSWM but an ACE20 seems not to
have a dot1dBasePort assigned to the MSFC->ACE link, and doesn't show up
using the per-vlan community string on the dot1d hierarchy (see below)

> 2. list the spanning-tree priorities for the VLANs that are configured on
> a device?

snmpget -v 2c -c community at vlan me-core dot1dStpPriority.0

This syntax is supported on a lot of boxes from a lot of vendors.