[c-nsp] Interface output

Michael Malitsky malitsky at netabn.com
Thu Oct 4 22:56:04 EDT 2007

Now, why doesn't TAC know about this?  I've just opened a ticket with
the exact same question.  It took them 2+ days to arrive at a similar
answer (with a lot less certainty and detail), and in between they've
produced random guesses ranging from "your IOS is too new and this is a
cosmetic problem" to "bad cable".
One outstanding question - how does one clear this counter?  "clear
counters" doesn't do the job (clears everything else fine).

Michael