[c-nsp] GE over copper port adapter for a 7206VXR

Vincent Aniello vincent.aniello at pipelinefinancial.com
Mon Oct 8 14:48:26 EDT 2007

Does Cisco offer a Gigabit Ethernet over copper port adapter for a Cisco
7206VXR chassis?  I have a NPE-G1 processor in the router, which comes
with 3 GE over copper ports, but I need to add one more.  The PA-GE card
seems to only accept fiber connections.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

--Vincent

Disclaimer: Any references to Pipeline performance contained herein are based on historic performance levels which Pipeline expects to maintain or exceed but nevertheless does not guarantee. Congested networks, price volatility, or other extraordinary events may impede future trading activities and degrade performance statistics.