[c-nsp] Changing vlan numbers

Jeff Fitzwater jfitz at Princeton.EDU
Fri Oct 12 11:08:31 EDT 2007

That works but you must disable STP for those VLANS on both switches
and disable CDP, otherwise you wil get PVST MISMATCH error and the
vlans will not talk to each other.
I have also heard of VLAN rewriting but not sure what IOS or platform
it is supported on.

Jeff Fitzwater
OIT Network Systems
Princeton University