[c-nsp] l2tpv3 support in 12.2(33)SXH

Matt Carter matt at iseek.com.au
Sat Oct 13 17:14:15 EDT 2007

> I would say Feature Navigator is incorrect.  There is no mention of L2TPv3
> in the Release Notes for SXH.

no. say it isn't true. the cisco feature navigator wrong? NEVER.

imho, biggest mistake you could possible make is to look at what the feature
navigator says and tell someone above you (or a customer for that matter)
"yes we/you can do that, the cisco feature navigator says we/you can" -
because more often than not, the FN is simply WRONG WRONG WRONG.

as Bruce has mentioned, check the release notes to be sure to be sure or
you'll just get blind sided.

--matt