[c-nsp] MPLS network on 3750 switches - ISIS or OSPF which is scalable?

Vikas Sharma vikassharmas at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 04:58:42 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have approx. fifty 3750 switches and I have to implement MPLS network on
that. I am planning for OSPF in a single area as there will be only loopback
IPs and connected routes in global IP routing table. But I am not sure abt
he LSA flooding as my network is a full mesh. Though I can use
database-filter command but to configure this command on every router is
cumbersome.
2nd though is to implement ISIS with L2 level across the network. I want to
understand which is more scalable with the kind of 3750 switches, ISIS with
level 2 or OSPF with area zero?

Any help is appreciated..

regards
Vikas Sharma