[c-nsp] MPLS network on 3750 switches - ISIS or OSPF which is scalable?

Saku Ytti saku+cisco-nsp at ytti.fi
Mon Oct 15 08:35:25 EDT 2007

On (2007-10-15 11:25 +0200), Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) wrote:

> > I have approx. fifty 3750 switches and I have to implement MPLS
> > network on that.
>
> You are talking 3750ME, right? "regular" 3750 don't support MPLS.

Nor IS-IS, please please please get IS-IS supported there, I bet
it's one #define away or close to that.
It's quite annoying how cisco forces people to buy minimum
of cat4k5 due to artificially limiting availability of SFP
ports (new 3560E and 3750E do not have SFP model any more) and
by not offering IS-IS

Someone with some business sense, please make me PoE RJ45 <-> SFP
adapter, for having ghetto optical ports in 3560E PoE box, without
using transceivers with external PoE.

Thanks,
--
  ++ytti