[c-nsp] PPPoE and DHCP

Duracom Lists isplists at duracom.net
Wed Oct 17 16:47:32 EDT 2007

This is my first post on this list.

I have a Cisco 7206vxr Router which I am using to terminate DSL connections
on my ATM DS3 via PPPoE.  I have everything setup and working properly, but
I am wanting to use my DHCP server instead of using the IP Pool on the cisco
router.  Is this possible?  I am including my current config as it pertains
to the DSL connections.

aaa new-model
aaa authentication ppp default local group radius aaa authorization network
default group radius aaa accounting network default wait-start group radius

vpdn enable
!
vpdn-group 1
accept-dialin