[c-nsp] PPPoE and DHCP

Tom Storey tom at snnap.net
Thu Oct 18 05:21:07 EDT 2007

It may be possible. Ive used the following configuration example a couple of
times to hand out IPs from a DHCP server to PPTP VPN clients:

ip dhcp-server 192.168.0.1
!
interface Virtual-Template1
 peer default ip address dhcp
!

In this example the DHCP server sits on the same subnet as the router. If
your DHCP server is on a different subnet this may not work. The best thing
I can say is give it a try and see how it goes.

Tom