[c-nsp] BFD support in 12.2(33)SXH on ME6524

Justin Shore justin at justinshore.com
Sat Oct 20 04:45:55 EDT 2007

I didn't have a chance to try the modular code.  I've never run modular
code and I didn't think I had time left in my window to work out any
kinks that might arise.

BFD support on SVIs is very important to us and others I think.  The
ISRs just got BFD support in 12.4(15)T (15 or thereabouts).  I wonder if
BFD is supported on sub-ints.  They typically have very limited number
of ports so sub-int support would be required I would think.

Justin