[c-nsp] Filtering prefixes in mpBGP

Pshem Kowalczyk pshem.k at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 22:53:22 EDT 2007

Hi All,

{cut}

> And this setup works? ;-) Which IOS do you run on the PEs? Out of
> interest: Can you send the config of two of these PEs which peer to me?
> Don't think we test/support setups like this.

So far seems to be doing what's expected. Prefixes are exchanged
between the PEs. Default gets exported into other vrfs. If the same
route is learnt from two different upstream providers the selection is
made properly.

@oli
I don't have access to the configs atm, as soon as I get back to work
- i'll forward them to you.

kind regards
Pshem