[c-nsp] Unwanted SIP rewriting on a C850

Rhett Bassett rhett at coreds.net
Mon Oct 22 14:38:16 EDT 2007

List-

I've got a C850 running 12.3(8r)YI4 that's got a taste for SIP messages.

At no point in my config have I given the slightest "ip inspect" or
"appfw", yet it would appear to be rewriting (viewed from tcpdump) SIP
REGISTER messages, which is counter-productive from my SIP provider's
point of view - they say they're seeing the same thing.

I'm really not looking forward to ACL hell, if that's what this is
leading towards...  Hopefully there is just an overlooked 'no router eat
sip' command I've missed.

Any leads?

--
Rhett Bassett