[c-nsp] 6500 12.2SX* Port-Channel Private VLAN support

Tim Durack tdurack at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 13:38:30 EDT 2007

Having a hard time figuring out if this is supported:

6500 12.2SX*, secondary VLANs mapped to primary VLAN, on top of a port-channel.

The docs make it look like private VLANs and port-channels are
mutually exclusive, but I can't see why that would be the case.

What I want to achieve is a group of VLANs on a port-channel, all
sharing the same IP network. Private VLANs look like the way to do
this. I can then apply ACLs on the secondary VLANs at the downstream
access switch.

If I could apply regular ACLs to a secondary VLAN this could be much simpler.

Tim:>