[c-nsp] BFD feedback?

Arie Vayner (avayner) avayner at cisco.com
Tue Oct 23 03:59:42 EDT 2007

The technology is very useful.
You can get to 150ms detection time for link failures where sometimes it
takes much longer.
On some platforms (like GSR) it also increases the scale as opposed to
tuning down IGP timers.

One thing to look for is not to be too aggressive with the timers as on
CPU based platforms it may have substantial effect.

For more info:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/ps6017/products_feature_guid
e09186a00803fbe87.html

Arie