[c-nsp] Risk of enabling ip accounting

Mike Louis MLouis at nwnit.com
Fri Oct 26 19:00:46 EDT 2007

The parser accepts it and i can setup top talkers on it. It used to be supported on the old 3550s as well. More than likely all in software.

One of SupV or SupV-10GE support an integrated Netflow card i thought it was the later. I will look it up and get back with the group. Thanks for the input.

Mike