[c-nsp] Rate limiting questions

Bruce Robertson bruce at greatbasin.net
Fri Oct 26 18:31:47 EDT 2007

I believe it's the incoming traffic that's the problem... the standby
interface will happily accept traffic on its real IP.

Bruce Robertson, President/CEO                           +1-775-348-7299
Great Basin Internet Services, Inc.    company-wide fax: +1-775-348-9412
http://www.greatbasin.net                       my efax: +1-775-201-1553