[c-nsp] 7304 OC12 issue

Tim Murfy timothy.murfy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 14:25:46 EDT 2007

   We are experiencing a strange issues with our new 7304 and a new OC-12
circuit. When we bring the circuit up with a full BGP table, we see ignored
errors on the POS interface every few seconds.  The only errors we see are
the ignored errors, and the match the input error number exactly.  The show
controllers show nothing wrong.  This is happening when traffic patters are
only around 40 Mbps/8K pps.  We have turned everything off that could be
turned off on the interface, including service policy, ACL's, netflow., and
it still showed this symptom.  Has anyone seen anything similiar?  Its a
cisco 7304 with NPE-G100 using the SPA adapter with the OC12 card.

Thanks,

Tim