[c-nsp] 7304 OC12 issue

Tim Murfy timothy.murfy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 16:35:05 EDT 2007

Here is the output:

POS2/0/0
SECTION
  LOF = 0          LOS    = 0                            BIP(B1) = 0
LINE
  AIS = 0          RDI    = 0          FEBE = 0          BIP(B2) = 0
PATH
  AIS = 0          RDI    = 0          FEBE = 0          BIP(B3) = 0
  LOP = 0          NEWPTR = 0          PSE  = 0          NSE     = 414640

Active Defects: None
Active Alarms:  None
Alarm reporting enabled for: SF SLOS SLOF B1-TCA B2-TCA PLOP B3-TCA

Framing: SONET
APS

  COAPS = 0          PSBF = 0
  State: PSBF_state = False
  Rx(K1/K2): 00/00  Tx(K1/K2): 00/00
  S1S0 = 00, C2 = CF
  Remote aps status (none); Reflected local aps status (none)
CLOCK RECOVERY
  RDOOL = 0
  State: RDOOL_state = False
PATH TRACE BUFFER: STABLE
  Remote hostname : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
  Remote interface:
  Remote IP addr  :
  Remote Rx(K1/K2):   /    Tx(K1/K2):   /

BER thresholds:  SF = 10e-3  SD = 10e-6
TCA thresholds:  B1 = 10e-6  B2 = 10e-6  B3 = 10e-6

  Clock source:  line